[OSM-Science] Special Issue on "Advances in Applications of Volunteered Geographic Information" in the journal Remote Sensing

joost schouppe joost.schouppe at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 09:23:45 UTC 2019

Hi Levente,

This is a really insightful message. The most important thing is this:

> Scientists and researchers can't just automatically assume that everyone
else will also have the same picture when they hear the term VGI.

If only there were some place where we could collaboratively document what
a term means (beyond the strict definition).

Oh wait :)

The current article
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volunteered_geographic_information isn't bad,
but I think it can be improved with some of the points you raised.

--
Joost Schouppe