[Strategic] Doodle: Day-Time OSMF Strategic WG meetings

Mikel Maron mikel_maron at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 1 18:48:02 GMT 2011

So Kate and I can switch to be available on Friday at 4pm GMT. That would
include everyone who's voted so far, except HULKGEO ... perhaps he can smash
asynchronously.

That would settle it. I'll send out the announcement for the Friday meeting now.

== Mikel Maron ==
+254(0)724899738 @mikel s:mikelmaron
http://mapkibera.org/
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Haiti