[Strategic] Meeting, Friday February 4, 4pm GMT

Mikel Maron mikel_maron at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 1 19:00:10 GMT 2011

Hi Strategic

>From the doodle, we've settled on having meetings on Friday, 4pm GMT. So next is
February 4, on #osm-strategic.

This will be the first formal working group meeting, so attendance or apologies
are expected.

On the agenda

	* Budgeting process review. Please give feedback to Milo, Kate, and Frederik
for a revision on Friday.

	* Tile layers scorecard. Expecting this from Henk.
	* Routing. We have a request to consider Routing on the OSM website.

	* Formalizing the working group. Any details we missed last meeting?
Let me know if there are any more items for agenda.

Thanks!
Mikel

== Mikel Maron ==
+254(0)724899738 @mikel s:mikelmaron