[Strategic] Action: Test front page with moved search form

Tom Hughes tom at compton.nu
Fri May 27 09:22:30 BST 2011

On 27/05/11 09:16, Steven Feldman wrote:

> Something going wrong with Dublin for me, I get a Dublin in Ohio as 1st
> on the list on osm.org <http://osm.org> front page

Well you'll have to ask Brian about the details of how it works. I send
Nominatim the bounding box and I know it uses it to prioritise results.

I think it is quite narrow - it does something like doubling the size of
the box (ie the area you are looking at) and putting any results from
that area before anything else.

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (tom at compton.nu)