[Strategic] User feedback or What does the community want / miss / annoy

Kate Chapman kate at maploser.com
Fri May 27 20:50:28 BST 2011

I think consensus is a bit different than "lets put the search box
10px to the right and 20px down."

Seeing what features people want on the front page makes more sense.

There is really nothing that stops non-OSMF contributors from joining
OSMF.  Not sure how that makes them accountable.  I suppose some can't
afford it, but I doubt that is the reason of the majority.

-Kate