[Strategic] 2012

Dermot McNally dermotm at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 04:33:53 GMT 2012

Hi Mikel,

Sorry for overlooking your earlier mail on this. I can pick this up,
with the caveat that I've burnt midnight oil, am off to bed about now
and will therefore probably have it finished not that long before the
meeting start tomorrow.

So if anyone else plans to pick it up, say so here and I won't bother,
otherwise I'll take care of it.

Cheers,
Dermot