[Tagging] bicycle=no

Anthony osm at inbox.org
Sun Dec 6 13:55:01 GMT 2009

On Sun, Dec 6, 2009 at 2:09 AM, James Livingston <doctau at mac.com> wrote:

> I'd hope that bicycle=no would have the same implications for having a
> bicycle without riding it as other *=no tags would for their transports. For
> example I would guess that where horse=no is used, you often can't walk your
> horse as well as not riding it.

But if horse=no is on an expressway, that probably doesn't mean you can't
carry your horse in a horse trailer.  I would think horse=no means you can't
ride your horse, and whether or not you can walk your horse is a separate
issue.

I'm not an expert in horse laws, but I bet that's the way the law is here
where I live, too.  If you can walk your dog, then why not your horse or
your bike?
http://hamsterprophet.files.wordpress.com/2007/08/a-small-horse-3.jpeg