[Tagging] bicycle=no

Mike Harris mikh43 at googlemail.com
Tue Dec 8 17:30:59 GMT 2009

Personally - and I'm probably wrong! - I had always thought that foot /
bicycle = yes / no etc. did not say anything one way or the other about
formal legal status (hence leaving this to designation= ) but merely whether
the evidence on the ground (whether signage - which may or may not have
strictly legal significance - or physical condition or even local custom)
suggested that the way was appropriate for the user group concerned.

So - question to the group - do people think that foot / bicycle / etc. =
yes / no / permissive etc. has any strictly legal implication in their area
/ usage?

Mike Harris

  _____