[Tagging] Shoulder and traffic indicator tags

Dave F. davefox at madasafish.com
Wed Aug 11 11:46:23 BST 2010

  On 10/08/2010 20:31, Paul Johnson wrote:
> Having never been exposed to any information to the contrary about Nathan
> or California (even after having lived there), I have no reason to
> believe it's not fact.  You're welcome to provide evidence to the
> contrary, but I seriously doubt such exists.

When did I miss the international news that California became a
sovereign state?

You know, maybe we do need an enforceable code of conduct to put people
like you into sin-bin for a while so you can cool off.

By the way, it's /rectal/-cranial inversion.

Recto is the right hand page of a book!

Please, if you're going to attempt to insult me via private email, get
it right.

Dave F.