[Tagging] other landuse values?

John F. Eldredge john at jfeldredge.com
Sat Aug 14 19:10:36 BST 2010

I would class theme parks as a subtype of amusement parks.  Basically, a theme park is an amusement park where the decorations and/or amusements follow a particular theme, such as "pirates", "wild west", or "country music".  So, amusement_park would be a more general tag than "theme_park", and probably should be what we would use.