[Tagging] Non Proposed Features

M∡rtin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 17:27:52 BST 2010

Am 16. August 2010 18:09 schrieb Matthias Meißer <digi_c at arcor.de>:
> central space and some guidelines. You already see the lack of voters, just
> cause it's to decentral communication atm.

RFC and voting start are announced on talk-list and often on some
local lists as well. I fear that the lack of voting contribution is
due to few interest. Not even a vote on the definition of our main tag
(highway) let to more than 130 votes  (and not so few voters wrote
stuff like "abstain" "veto" "Nnnnnnnnnggggggggggh" "I just got out and
map instead of wasting time wikifidling or voting on pointless things"
etc.)

cheers,
Martin