[Tagging] How to tag an unsigned bike lane?

Alex Mauer hawke at hawkesnest.net
Mon Aug 23 16:59:20 BST 2010

On 08/23/2010 09:35 AM, M∡rtin Koppenhoefer wrote:
> btw.: this is not what we call "lane" in OSM, it is a
> "(cycleway?)=track". I would actually consider to map it separately
> (with its own way) and not just attached with tags on the street,
> because it is physically divided from the road (basically the same
> rules apply as for dual carriageways).

He’s not talking about the sidewalk.  He’s talking about the “cycle”
lane.  I think this link may work to show it explicitly:
http://maps.google.com/maps?t=k&layer=c&cbll=28.332797,-81.491264&panoid=s34bEpDWqe-ThdTF0X38uQ&cbp=12,132,,2,18.46&ie=UTF8&hq=&ll=28.332798,-81.491435&spn=0.001171,0.002411&z=19