[Tagging] is tourism a good category for everything cultural?

Ross Scanlon info at 4x4falcon.com
Tue Aug 24 10:02:21 BST 2010

> > Typical.
> >
> > NFI about database use so you resort to slinging mud.
> >

> > I have a significant idea about how osm works as I have to integrate it into programs I write or contribute to.
> >
> > If the database was normalised then I'd have a reduction of about 1000 lines of code in one program alone.
>
> Hint: OSM is not about database coders saving their time.
>
> Regards, ULFL

No kidding.

I thought it was there to produce the most accurate map data available and then produce mapping information easily.

Obviously there is no use discussing this with you as you have no understanding of normalising a relational database and only bother to hard code things, like paths in a program.

This appears to be going about 60m above your head.

--
Cheers
Ross