[Tagging] craft= Proposal

Peter Körner osm-lists at mazdermind.de
Wed Aug 25 08:33:25 BST 2010

Am 25.08.2010 01:12, schrieb M∡rtin Koppenhoefer:
>> 2010/8/24 Peter Körner<osm-lists at mazdermind.de>:
>>> - Is heating_engineer really different from hvac?

> heating_engineer is not a craft but an engineer. The craft is hvac or
> plumper. A company that installs AC is not necessary equipped with an
> engineer. Basically the engineer does the calculation and the workers
> do the installation. THey do not have to work in the same company.

Looking a little deeper [1], the type of craft I was talking about was
used in Germany but it got included in a greater superset of jobs [2]
that sound very like hvac. So I'll remove heating_engineer from the
list. It may be well added as

service=engineer_agency
engineer=heating

this is just a sample and for a sevice proposal we need to think a
little more about re-purposing the service-tag, but maybe that's stuff
for another thread.

Peter

[1] <http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heizungsbauer>
[2]