[Tagging] craft= Proposal

M∡rtin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 10:41:25 BST 2010

2010/8/25 Peter Körner <osm-lists at mazdermind.de>:

> service=engineer_agency
> engineer=heating

looking again at this I don't really like it, because we already have
service for highways (service=alley/parking_aisle/driveway, ...)
I'd prefer office=heating_engineer
or maybe office=engineer(ing)
engineer=heating
(but there is really a lot of different engineers, and while some are
connected, others provide completely different services/work in
completely different fields. Not so sure if grouping is of any help,
as the information: "there is some kind of engineer" is IMHO not
valueable, as long as you don't know which kind).

AFAIK heating engineers generally provide/design/calculate also
cooling-plants and ventilation (in Germany: Heizungs-,Raumluft- und
Klimatechnik). Anyway: engineers do not belong to craft.

cheers,
Martin