[Tagging] self-storage facilities

John F. Eldredge john at jfeldredge.com
Sat Dec 11 22:19:32 GMT 2010

So, landuse=self_storage would probably be the way to tag them, using out convention of underscores as separators.  "Self-storage" is also the standard USA term for such facilities.  From my personal experience, they typically have several different sizes of enclosed spaces available, some opening directly to the outdoors (as in the photo) and some off interior hallways.