[Tagging] opening hours

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 02:42:56 GMT 2010

2010/2/21 John Smith <deltafoxtrot256 at gmail.com>:
> On 22 February 2010 06:20, Martin Koppenhoefer <dieterdreist at gmail.com> wrote:
>> - the last Sunday in the month
>
> Greg covered this with his suggestion: Su[-1]
>
>> - the first / last / third... wednesday of one specific month
>
> We[1,3,-1]

I meant e.g. the last wednesday of July. Would that be We[-1 July] ?

>> - every thursday with uneven Day-number
>
> no idea...Th/2 ?

? And even numbers? And how do you differentiate between days and months?

>> - the first Sunday after easter
>
> no idea...
>
>> - full moon / new moon
>
> moon[full], moon[new] ?

>> possiblities are infinite.
>
> Yes, but how many of the above are actually needed?

you'll find usecases for all of them.
E.g. open from 15th of April to 31th of October, every day from 10:00
- 21:00 except Sundays and holidays, from  November to 14th of April
open Monday to Friday, 12:00-17:00

cheers,
Martin