[Tagging] opening hours

Tobias Knerr osm at tobias-knerr.de
Tue Feb 23 15:49:55 GMT 2010

John Smith wrote:
> Well opening_hours already covers months, and this is nerd speak so it would be:
>
> We[-1] 19:00-21:00 Aug
>
> Aug - 1 Wednesday = last wednesday in July...

Maybe I'm used to a different dialect of nerd speak, but I'd intuitively
expect "Aug Th[-1]" to mean "last Thursday of August".

On a more practical note, I'd prefer the month and (nth) weekday
substrings to be independently useable (to check whether the facility is
currently open, compare month with current month, compare weekday with
current weekday, compare time with current time etc.).

Tobias Knerr