[Tagging] Easy question: _link tags for U turn/cut throughs?

Steve Bennett stevagewp at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 02:11:02 GMT 2010

On Tue, Jan 12, 2010 at 4:12 AM, Richard Welty <rwelty at averillpark.net>wrote:

> On 1/11/10 11:49 AM, Anthony wrote:
> > It may sound like "access=official" means "official access only", but
> > any programs which have encoded access=* and *=official will be
> > completely confused by such a designation.
> >
> i'll be using access=no for now.
>
> as far as alternatives, how about:
>
> access=authorized

The only question I have about this stuff is whether "access=no" has any use
to mean "you physically cannot get past here". If so, then it's worth having
a tag like "access=emergency_services" to indicate that it's physically
traversable, but no members of the public are allowed to use it. Which
actually sounds an awful lot like "access=private".

Steve