[Tagging] What's a power=station?

Liz edodd at billiau.net
Tue Jan 19 11:13:27 GMT 2010

On Tue, 19 Jan 2010, Ulf Lamping wrote:
> But till today, no one came up with a good idea for such a process,
> willing to spend the effort to implement it and - this is probably the
> critical point - could convince a wide majority of mappers that
> following his idea/process is a good thing.

and some sort of discussion on how we acknowledge error and can move forward
is needed

currently the general scheme would be to design a new set of tagging which
does not reuse the same tags and deprecate the tags which are decided to be in
error

so that over time the happy editors can retag features with new ones from
better set