[Tagging] What's a power=station?

Anthony osm at inbox.org
Wed Jan 20 16:38:35 GMT 2010

On Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 11:01 AM, Emilie Laffray
<emilie.laffray at gmail.com>wrote:

> Just a little rant, but please chill down as there is no need to get so
> excited like this: you have no control over the situation, simple as that.

The only thing I have to say about that is that the very idea of keeping
directory data out of OSM is one I got from someone else on this list.  So I
think I do have *some* control over the situation, in that presenting
reasonable arguments on the list can convince reasonable people to rethink
things.

And as I've written to you privately.  I'm not upset or excited.  At least I
wasn't until the emails from you and Martin suggesting that I'm trying to
force people to do certain things.  I'm not trying to force anyone to do
anything.  I'm just relaying what I thought was a good suggestion.