[Tagging] Islands in Parking Lots

Anthony osm at inbox.org
Sat Jan 30 01:45:22 GMT 2010

I went with a multipolygon tagged as "amenity=parking".  Inner nodes for the
islands tagged "barrier=curb".  In the center of the island I stuck a
"natural=tree".  I also tagged the strip of parking blocks with
"barrier=parking block".

http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=28.12551&lon=-82.501338&zoom=18&layers=B000FTF