[Tagging] Cable distribution cabinet

Steve Bennett stevagewp at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 01:51:55 BST 2010

As has been pointed out before, the power=station / power=sub_station
situation is basically a disaster. I think the thing being described
here is the same as a "power=sub_station", but really I don't know the
best way to proceed to fix this mess. Perhaps deprecate
"power=sub_station" completely.

Steve