[Tagging] Playground tag proposal - voting

antony.king antony.king at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon May 17 09:33:05 BST 2010

I've used 'smell' on the proposal; I think more people will know that word!

As an aside, there's a playground viewer app here:

http://ant.homelinux.net/maps/index.html

which shows (as blue icons) any playgrounds created with the new
schema. It's experimental at the moment, working with a snapshot of
planet from last week. It runs on my mighty 400MHz Via C3 box, so
occasionally the database server runs out of steam, especially when
viewing large areas - be patient! username/passwd for that page is
map/mrmappy

I notice that there are a few playgrounds with the new schema popping
up; I think this will become a really useful resource for parents,
given a little time and a bit more coding.

All the best,

Antony.