[Tagging] I started a draft on a new "main" key culture

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Sun Nov 7 13:04:31 GMT 2010

Hi,
Adding 'culture=community_center' and culture=community_centre' would helpfull.

although there needs to be a clear difference from 'tourism' key.
perhaps 'tourism' is reserved for things that are designed primarly
for the benifit of visitors to the area, were 'culture' is more for
locals 'cultural activities/things/places.

I'll have a better answer in a few weeks.

cheers,
sam