[Tagging] Busways

Stephen Hope slhope at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 00:53:04 GMT 2010

Yeah, he's obviously copied a page about bike lanes  - there's still a
couple of bike references in places.  To me, a busway is a separate
road just for buses (or maybe emergency vehicles as well), anything
that is in a normal street is just a bus lane.

Around here we have bus-ways (dedicated bus only roads), permanent bus
lanes, and some temporary bus lanes that are only set as such at
certain times of the day.

Stephen