[Tagging] Width of shop frontage

Peter Wendorff wendorff at uni-paderborn.de
Wed Nov 24 19:17:01 GMT 2010

Hi.
Thought about the idea, and perhaps the following approach could work
(better):

Assume, the mapper wants to collect the shops in a street segment.
- walk from one end of the segment to the other in approximately
constant speed (arbitrarily slow/fast).
- press button everytime passing a shop "position" (where the node
should be later)
- use microphone or keyboard to add notes to the individual nodes added
- later post-process the nodes - more or less automatically.

regards
Peter