[Tagging] Charity tagging

John F. Eldredge john at jfeldredge.com
Fri Nov 26 20:55:51 GMT 2010

I would recommend a donation=yes|no|call_first flag, or the equivalent, as it has been my experience that certain thrift shops only accept donations at certain days of the week, when enough personnel are on duty to handle both the sales and donation-receiving duties.  Also, you may have a situation where, due to limited storage space, only some locations accept bulky donations such as furniture or large appliances.