[Tagging] Successful proposal

Peter Körner osm-lists at mazdermind.de
Wed Oct 13 08:43:36 BST 2010

Am 13.10.2010 09:31, schrieb Matthias Meißer:
> For this proposal IMHO the users who removed the proposal should be
> notified and the author should be allowed to add his new feature to the
> map features page. He fullfilled all requirements with his proposal

I contacted him and we're still in a very interesting discussion. His
opinion is, that the map-features should list the *most common used*
features and it's clear that with 500 uses, craft does not fall into
this category. So I can accept this tag not being listed on map-features
but findable via a the search. This is a definition problem of what
should be on the map-features page.

Peter