[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - power generator rationalisation

Pierre-Alain Dorange pdorange at mac.com
Fri Sep 3 23:16:59 BST 2010

Tom Chance <tom at acrewoods.net> wrote:

> Please vote on my proposal:
>
> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/generator_rationalisation
>
> It has gone through several weeks of discussion on this list and on the
> wiki. I have made significant changes to the proposal to make it as flexible
> as seems sensible.
>
> If voted through, I will look at updating existing data in OpenStreetMap.

I do not follow this discussion, but automatic data update is generally
not welcome on OSM.
It can/would modify data made by people that don't know your discussion
and would be hurt by a big modification behind there back.

I think it would be preferable before any automatic update to contact at
less the people that create lot of generator it inform then directly.
Dont assume all osmer read this list.

--
Pierre-Alain Dorange