[Tagging] sneaking in tags in the wiki

Steve Bennett stevagewp at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 00:41:14 BST 2010

On Wed, Sep 15, 2010 at 11:59 PM, M∡rtin Koppenhoefer
<dieterdreist at gmail.com> wrote:
> If people would ask here before simply sneaking in tags, there would
> probably be less mess in the wiki and our tagging structure.

IMHO the wiki suffers more from under-updating rather than
over-updating. If people would be a little bolder about updating it,
it would more likely reflect current usage.

That said, if someone introduces a tag that is not in current usage,
and does not reflect a documented consensus, I'd simply revert it, and
put a comment on the talk page.

Steve