[Tagging] New proposal: water=*

Nathan Edgars II neroute2 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 16:38:57 BST 2011

On 4/1/2011 11:35 AM, M∡rtin Koppenhoefer wrote:
> (not sure if "fountain" applies to the kind of
> big flat water areas you can typically find in front of castles which
> are positioned there to reflect the castle?)

Those are called reflecting pools.

More information about the Tagging mailing list