[Tagging] Nuclear Key

David Murn davey at incanberra.com.au
Sat Apr 2 10:03:52 BST 2011

On Fri, 2011-04-01 at 14:42 +0200, M∡rtin Koppenhoefer wrote:

> >> This (new ?) schema seems not often used (some plant has the 2).
> >
> > Excellent example of wiki fiddling ...
>

> at least this was discussed and voted about:

Im sure I remember seeing this discussed either on here or possibly on
the talk list, and I personally received an email from the proposer
since Ive added some power stations and presumably the proposer emailed
a bunch of people he thought would be interested.

If someone comes up with a proposal, discusses it on mailing lists,
emails current users of the tag, casts and finishes a vote, how on earth
can you call it wiki-fiddling?  Just because someone changed the wiki to
something some people disagree with, doesnt mean its a case of
'wiki-fiddling'.

David