[Tagging] power line with different wired cables

David Murn davey at incanberra.com.au
Mon Apr 4 13:40:37 BST 2011

On Mon, 2011-04-04 at 10:57 +0200, fly wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have found a power line with 3 quad-wired cables on one side and 3
> doubled-wired cables on the other.
>
> Should I use left/right for this ?

Since this is actually 2 lines simply following the same path, I suggest
using cables=6 wires=double;quad then at the point where the two split,
create two new ways with different wires=* values.  You could even try
to find the ref number (or name) of the individual lines being carried
and tag those too, using the same method.

David