[Tagging] Traffic Lights, but only for one direction on a highway that isn't divided

James Mast rickmastfan67 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 13 08:06:57 BST 2011

Not the same situation here NE2.  There are no traffic lights at all installed in either place for the inbound direction, just outbound.

With the example you showed, the traffic light there still controls all directions expect for one lane.  There are a few of those setups on US-17 North of the Trout River in Jacksonville for Southbound traffic.

Anyways, here's the example I'm talking about: http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&ll=40.434715,-79.995511&spn=0.00296,0.006968&z=18&layer=c&cbll=40.434813,-79.995439&panoid=xO1LWVjcCLODqDPmGf0fxw&cbp=12,210.31,,0,5.68  Use to go past these lights alot when I was really young since my mom worked in the South Hills.  Now, not so much since I don't go to the South Hills as often.