[Tagging] Transportation center that serves bothbuses and trains?

john at jfeldredge.com john at jfeldredge.com
Sun Apr 24 23:48:01 BST 2011

I can think of many other situations where the same node would correspond to more than one thing; having only one name label render, rather than multiple labels, seems like it would be simple to implement as long as only a single icon will be rendered.  If you are going to render multiple icons, they would have to be offset somewhat from each other for legibility.  You then have the question of how to make it obvious that a single label applies to all of the icons in the group.