[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Directional node

Ilya Zverev zverik at textual.ru
Tue Aug 9 11:57:32 BST 2011

Hi! Due to the ongoing disussion of road signs in russian forums, I've dug
up an old proposal of a relation that marks the direction, in which a given
node is facing. The idea is already implemented in restriction and
enforcement relations, but it would be nice to make it applicable to any
node. So, I've updated the proposal (and changed it slightly to make it
more compatible with other relation types), and would like to hear your
comments:

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Relations/Proposed/Directional_node

IZ