[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - direction=*

Ilya Zverev zverik at textual.ru
Wed Aug 10 10:53:11 BST 2011

Ok, I understand your points and concerns, and have rewritten
the http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Relations/Proposed/Directional_node
proposal, so the relations only connect related features, like roads and
road signs. If we should not use relations for marking relations, then it's
time to start discussing API 0.7 - or work with what we have, improving
instruments and using existing tools to tag and group features.

Also, I've revived
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/direction and moved it
to RFC phase. I mostly based it on what taginfo shows for the direction
tag.

IZ