[Tagging] Tag:bicycle accident=true

Pieren pieren3 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 12:51:25 BST 2011

On Wed, Aug 17, 2011 at 1:13 PM, Colin Smale <colin.smale at xs4all.nl> wrote:
> The whole basis of OSM is "openness" - you can
> use whatever tags you like. Discussion and voting is really required only if
> you expect other consumers of the data to do something with your data

I don't want to enter in such discussion. We are free to put all
rubish in the database and others are free to remove it. I would just
like to concentrate on this particular tag. The best argument I could
find against it is the 'verifiability' (1). Is there any argument to
keep this tag documented in the wiki, excepted the "do whatever you
like" ?

Pieren

1. http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Verifiability