[Tagging] Light rail station

Martijn van Exel m at rtijn.org
Thu Aug 18 22:10:51 BST 2011

The many hybrid systems (operating as tramways with shared right of way and
street level stops in inner cities and with dedicated infrastructure and
exclusive right of way - I mentioned some examples in another response)
don't make the situation any clearer. I am inclined to not expand the
tagging and use detail tags where necessary to clarify.

Martijn

--
martijn van exel
schaaltreinen.nl