[Tagging] power=tower enhancement

Guillaume Allegre allegre.guillaume at free.fr
Mon Dec 12 19:26:14 GMT 2011

Hello,

I would like to propose a new tag on a power=tower (or power=pole) node.
riser=yes
to explain that the power line comes up from underground at this tower/pole.

This would be an equivalent to noexit=yes for the roads, and would allow to
quality analysis tools to better handle this situation, where a power line
apparently stops.

By the way, I'm not a native english speaker. I found this term "riser" on
this technical documentation here :
http://psc.wi.gov/thelibrary/publications/electric/electric11.pdf
but maybe there exists a better term for this.

--
 ° /\    Guillaume Allègre            OpenStreetMap France
  /~~\/\   Allegre.Guillaume at free.fr  Cartographie libre et collaborative