[Tagging] power=tower enhancement

Guillaume Allegre allegre.guillaume at free.fr
Wed Dec 14 13:05:09 GMT 2011

Le mer. 14 d�c. 2011 à 12:50 +0100, Martin Koppenhoefer a ecrit :
> 2011/12/14 LM_1 <flukas.robot+osm at gmail.com>:
> > tower:riser=yes seems good and in need it could be enhanced with yes
> > being replaced by power, telecommunication etc. For basic processing
> > it is simple (any value but "no" means some sort of riser) if more
> > precise info is needed, the information is there.
>

> Is this really a feature of the tower or is it a particular line?

Not a simple question : it concerns a particular line, but it takes
place a the ground of the tower.

The alternative would be to have another node, tagged power=riser,
which would represent the point where the cable passes underground.
But this seems a bit over-engineered for me.

--
 ° /\    Guillaume Allègre            OpenStreetMap France
  /~~\/\   Allegre.Guillaume at free.fr  Cartographie libre et collaborative