[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Site Relation

Josh Doe josh at joshdoe.com
Tue Feb 1 20:56:53 GMT 2011

The Relation:type=site proposal [1] has been around for over two
years, and I think it is a very useful relation, so I'd like to help
it get approved. Milliams is the original creator of the draft, though
I've cleaned up the proposal page and added some to the discussion,
and I'd like to bring your attention to it to get additional comments.

Please visit the proposal page [1] and add your comments to the
discussion. I've been using this relation for schools and playgrounds,
and I believe it is a needed addition to our tagging arsenal.

Thanks!
-Josh

[1]: http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Relations/Proposed/Site