[Tagging] [OSM-dev] capitals; normalizing true, yes and 1

M∡rtin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 12:00:31 GMT 2011

2011/2/2 Daniel Sabo <danielsabo at gmail.com>:
> In this specific case it seems safe to convert capital=true -> capital=yes, but the other values I'm less sure what they were intending.

I checked all of them manually with Josm and Wikipedia. They were all
capitals of Philippine Provinces, so capital=yes would have been wrong
according to general usage. I changed them into capital=4. There was
one exception: San Fernando, which according to wikipedia de and en is
not a capital of a province but of a lower entity.

cheers,
Martin