[Tagging] historic tagging, obelisks

Steve Doerr steve.doerr at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Feb 3 23:47:44 GMT 2011

On 03/02/2011 20:22, M∡rtin Koppenhoefer wrote:

> Can you please help me to find the right word for stuff that is added
> later on top? (in German that would be something like "Bekrönung" or
> "Spitze"): e.g.
> http://de.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Datei:Obeliskenspitze.jpg&filetimestamp=20051003131029

Tricky. Looking through the translations of Spitze at leo.de, either 
apex or pinnacle might do.


More information about the Tagging mailing list