[Tagging] Open cut mining

Elizabeth Dodd edodd at billiau.net
Sat Feb 5 23:06:54 GMT 2011

On Sat, 5 Feb 2011 14:54:30 -0800
Daniel Sabo <danielsabo at gmail.com> wrote:

> My inclination on the mine facilities would be: The actual pit &
> surroundings are landuse=quarry, the proccessing facilities are
> landuse=industrial + individual buildings. Do the buildings have
> names beyond their purpose? If not just naming them is probably
> sufficient.

I don't know about building names. I've viewed a video "site tour" and
have names like "Stockpile" "Ball Mill" "Tailings Dam" etc.
I will be able to ask someone who is there at present - but in a few
weeks when they are on a break, so I would use the names as presented
in the video where I can identify the features.