[Tagging] Draft - Vegetarian/Vegan

David Murn davey at incanberra.com.au
Tue Feb 15 00:39:27 GMT 2011

On Mon, 2011-02-14 at 18:53 +0100, M∡rtin Koppenhoefer wrote:
> 2011/2/14 Tom Chance <tom at acrewoods.net>:

> AFAIK there is quite a lot of differentiation in the vegetarian
> community (e.g. Ovo, lacto, ovo-lacto, veganism, raw veganism,
> fruitarianism, buddhist vegetarianism) if you are an expert in this
> field, maybe you could extend the proposal to take this into account?

Even more than that, the definition of vegetarianism can vary from
person to person.  A vegan friend many years ago used to say that true
'vegans' dont use any animal product, true 'vegetarians' dont eat any
animal product, where some people dont follow that strictness as much.
I imagine that different cultures could have different definitions of
vegetarian too.

David