[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Draft - Depot

M∡rtin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 16:26:18 GMT 2011

2010/12/17 Pieren <pieren3 at gmail.com>:

> Yes and it would fine if we could continue in that way. Since landuses
> shouldn't overlap

where do you get this from? IMHO this is not defined in the wiki and
looking at current "landuse values" like military or forest, sometimes
they will have to overlap. To be clear: I wouldn't mind defining that
landuses should not overlap, but IMHO this will result in changes to
the current tagging scheme.

> With this logic, we could
> also tag schools, hospitals, parks, etc with landuse where today we don't
> care about the surrounding landuse when we map them.

yes, this is indeed another open question.

cheers,
Martin