[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - Plant Nursery

Kenny Moens streetmap at functor.be
Mon Jan 3 18:22:13 GMT 2011

Robert,

I think best is to apply the common guidelines here?

"A rule of thumb for "enough support" is /8 unanimous approval votes/ or
/15 total votes with a majority approval/, but other factors may also be
considered (such as whether a feature is already in use). " -- Source:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features#Proposal_status_process

PS: if other factors apply, please advise, I'm quite new to the
proposal/voting process on OpenStreetMap.

Kind regards,

Kenny Moens

--
Kenny Moens