[Tagging] boundary=town, place=town

Andrew S. J. Sawyer assawyer at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 07:35:41 GMT 2011

Inner relations for municipalities are indeed needed. One example of
"inner" holes of cities within a city is Chicago, Illinois. Norridge
and Harwood Heights are townships of Cook County, Illinois. They are
completely surrounded by the city of Chicago but don't belong to one
another. I believe many cities have this situation.

Andrew Sawyer
Lee, NH